class 3 s.st lesson 2 something to do


                     CLASS – 3   S.St Lesson -2
  QUESTION - ANSWER

D – ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS-
Que 1 – List three ways in which the family members can resemble one another.
Ans 1- Family members can resemble each other in colour of the skin, shape of the nose, forehead, walking, and talking  etc.
Que2 – In what ways are you similar to your family members?
Ans 2- My voice is similar to my mother.

Que 3 – What confusion can be created if the twins are identical?

Ans 3- Sometimes even the parents of the identical twins find it difficult to tell who is who!

Que 4 – Do you want to follow the occupation of your parents? Why?

Ans 4- Yes, because my father is an ideal for me.




Que 5 – How do family members share their joys together? Explain with an example.

Ans 5- The members of a family may live together or far
away, but they all share their joys and sorrows with letters and mobiles.

Ex- My grandfather is live at village but I talk to him daily and share my whole activities with him.

VALUE BASED QUESTION

Que-1   Do you have arguments with your brother or sister?
Ans-1   Yes, Sometimes it happen.

Que-2   List two issues on which you have disagreement with your siblings/cousins.

Ans-2   (a) To play mobile games.
              (b) To watch cartoons.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOUND